|Report of the excavation of a burial vault near Pesochnaya Bay (February 1973)|
S. G. Ryzhov
It was February 1973 when, during the building of a fence to separate the area of ancient Chersonesos from the beach in Pesochnaya Bay, this burial vault was discovered. It had almost square ground plan, 0.5x0.5 m in dimension. Excavated burial vault was one of vaults in the necropolis which had been excavated by R. Kh. Leper in 1908 (see Khersonesskiy Sbornik 3).
NPTC archive. File no. 1692.