|A report of the excavations in Chersonesos|
G. D. Belov
Chersonesos expedition from the State Hermitage Museum in 1973 continued the excavations in the north area of Chersonesos, in quarter XXVIII, which had been under excavations in 1968-1972. To already unearthed rooms nos. 1-12, new excavations added rooms nos. 13-18. The excavations below the courtyard no. 10 and room no. 12 reached bedrock. Generally, the works in the year under report covered the area about 300 square metres, the volume is about 400 cubic metres.
NPTC archive. File 1685.